Friday, July 16, 2010

Part 2..Manic Mania


So, as promised I'm keeping you posted on my manic episode. I go see my shrink next Monday and I'm not gonna lie, I'm super excited. I can't tell you how strongly I feel about having a shrink. I think every single person needs to go to one. There is nothing better than having an outside, objective opinion who will ALWAYS be your ally. I mean, let's face it, you can't put a price tag on that. Well...you can...and it's expensive...but well worth it. :)

I got my appetite back about 3 days ago. Down to 107lbs. It's not completely there yet, but at least I'm eating something each day. I think I had a 3 day period where not a single bite of food reached my mouth. That's scary!

I went to another visitation this week. A 20 year old. That's hard. All funerals are hard, but when they are younger than me, it just hits a little harder. I was reminded of all the loss that we have been hit with this past year. And if anything will bring you down from a manic episode, it's death.

I have started to sleep about 3-5 hours a night! YAY! I'm very excited about that. If my kids weren't sick this week, and up all night, I'm thinking I would've slept a little better. I'm still feeling like a basket case. I even called my mom requesting prayer. You know it's serious then! She told me it was hormones and to be nice to Kurt! haha! I think she knows me or something. I also feel like I haven't seen him since my surgery. It's weird. But tonight we are changing that and going on a date! YAY! Headed to watch the auditions for Missouri Idol. I have tossed around the idea of auditioning myself but I think I'm gonna wait. I don't know why. Fear of rejection I'm sure. But I can't wait to post about the tryouts on tomorrows blog.

Thanks for all the prayers and nice thoughts. Here is a pic of the babies... the ones who are gonna be the death of me! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment