So, after a couple of really rough weeks I am laying to rest my anger, irritation, disappointment and resentment. I am married to a man who truly has the free spirit hippy soul. He's constantly preaching that there are certain things in life that we can't control, so why waste our days being upset about those things. He is 100% right. I hate to say it, but I have been to more funerals in my life than a 25 year old should have to. NONE of us are promised tomorrow, not one of us.
I don't wanna leave this world angry at anyone and angry at myself. I always think about the people we leave behind. I don't wanna leave that on someone. What if someone left that on you? It makes me sick to think about. And wasn't that the reason that Jesus paid the ultimate price...Forgiveness for all of us. If he can lay on a cross in agonizing pain, then surely I can forgive a friend who ticked me off!
Is there anyone you need to forgive? What if today was your last day on earth? I'm thinking there might be a few phone calls or visits that may need to be made. Remember, tomorrow may be to late!
No comments:
Post a Comment