Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fair time!~

Wow, can't believe it's been a week since I last blogged. I am seriously busy. It won't get any better anytime soon either. My beloved fair has started today and I'm stoked! It's a loooooong ten days for me, since I'm working out there and my normal job, but I do love it. This is my 11th year working. Man that makes me feel old.

I have bought my fanny pack. I would hate to stand out in the crowd without it. I have my tennis shoes on and I'm chomping at the bit to get out there. I haven't eaten a funnel cake since I started, but man I sure can make a mean one! If you are out and about come see. Tell them I sent ya!

On to more serious subjects.

I debated long and hard about starting my hormone therapy this week, cuz 115 degree heat index coupled with hot flashes equals one cranky mamma! But two things kept me from doing it. A) I do not want to risk my endometriosis coming back, and B) I don't know how I will react to the new hormones and I would hate to miss working the fair. Yes people! I love it THAT much!

I also have REALLY struggled this week with taking my bipolar pills. I have done it. Faithfully, I might add. But I'm telling you, I can make killer money when I'm on a crazy manic episode! I will be getting about 3 hours of sleep each night and that's no problem when I'm high, but I think it might take a toll on me this year. I guess only time will tell.

I'm not sure when I get to blog again, but hopefully before next week! We shall see. Weather man says there's a cold front coming in. Once again, thank you God. He knows I get a bit cranky in the heat.

Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment