So, as most of you know, my blog is now private. I trust that each of you who I have given access to will keep any of my posts to yourself.
My blog is trying to be used against me. At first I decided to just stop blogging, but then I thought about it a couple of days. I received 22 emails, texts, messages, etc. in just the two days it was blocked from people who wanted to read it. That got me thinking. My blog, in all its glory, is intended first and foremost to help ME!
But, I have found along the way that I have an ability to help others who are following my journey. And I don't plan on stopping that because of others ignorance and stupidity. Eventually someone may get me down, but anyone who knows me knows that I will go down swinging. You can bet my blog on that.
I have had a very rough week. Between the custody battle, the death of a 2 year old, and now another acquaintance, I have been pushed to my limits. But like one of my favorite songs, I won't back down...I will stand my ground.
It is my goal in life to teach my children integrity, independence, and originality. Most importantly I want them to know that it's OK to go against the grain. It's OK to not have the same opinions as others. And I never want them to back down against their beliefs. And how can I teach them that if I don't practice what I preach. I CAN'T!
So, I will continue this blog. I will continue to write. I will continue to help myself, and I will continue to be a voice for others. If you don't like it, well I guess you will be moved to the blocked list!
I wondered what was going on and the first thing that popped into my head was custody.....so many of my friends have to watch every little thing they say or every picture they post to make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. I feel for u girls! I have done told Philip there will be no divorce, no custody battle cause I will kill him before I deal with that nightmare so either I will get away with it ;) or I will be in jail!!! I'm so glad u continued to blog cause it helps me get through rough days to know another momma has went through tough situations and made it through!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Way to go Whit! I'm so happy that you decided to continue as I know it has been an outlet for you! Don't let "them" get you down and keep up with the awesome posts!! LOVE YOU WHIT!!
ReplyDeleteWhit this blog is good for you and me both, it is inspiring. thanks for keeping it up :)
ReplyDelete