Hey there....It's been almost a month since I wrote. Obviously I can use the excuse that is never doubted...."I have two year old twins." Kurt says I can't keep using that. I say I get until they are atleast 18; maybe even through college.
Without a doubt, October is always the busiest month of our year. It's College football season and we go to lots of games. It is also our anniversary and Halloween. All of that coupled together leaves us with no weekends. And this October, I found myself out of the house 3 nights a week for various meetings and such. Now that we are in November, I thought I'd catch a tiny little break, but so far that's just wishfull thinking.
I'm on our Personnell Committee at church this year. And we are in budget season, so as you can imagine that takes a lot of time, prayer, time and prayer!! To put it in perspective, our last meeting was 4 hours long. It's a hard committee to be on, but I know that I'm right where I need to be.
This morning, I caught a little break and decided to dust off my bible. HA! Truly, it's only been a week since I last opened it, but a week seems like an eternity when you live it without God. Of course, I haven't been completely without him. I've found myself in prayer a lot this week. A lot. There are a lot of decisions that have to be made in my life right now. They seem like they are all around me. And as I was sitting here writing this and thinking about it all, this song popped into my head. I think you need to hear the lyrics.
I searched for love
When the night came and it closed in
I was alone
but you found me where I was hiding
and though I'll never ever be the same
It was the sweetest voice that called my name
singing
You're not alone
For I am here
let me wipe away every fear
My love I've never left your side
I have seen you through the darkest night
and I'm the one that's loved you all your life
All of your life
You cry yourself to sleep
cause the hurt is real
and the pain cuts deep
All hope seems lost
With heartache your closest friend
and everyone else long gone
You've had to face the music on your own
but there is a sweeter song that calls you home
**sayin'
You're not alone
For I am here
let me wipe away your every tear
My love I've never left your side
I have seen you through the darkest nights
And I'm the one that's love you all your life
All your life
Faithful and true... Forever
For my love will carry you....
You're not alone
for I... I am here
let me wipe away every fear... Oh yeah
My love I've never left your side
I have seen you through your darkest nights
Your darkest nights
And I'm the one that's loved you all your life
All of your life.
I don't feel like there need to be any words after this. May God bless you this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment