Wow, over a month since I last posted. Can't believe that. You seriously can't imagine how busy October was for me. INSANE!
I reread my last post to see where I left off. It was kind of a sad note. I wish I could say that October got better. The first part was truly rough. I said so long to another good friend. One of my best friends, actually. It hurt a lot. It still does. I think about him daily. But I know that my decision to walk away was the right one, for sooooo many reasons.
The ya-ya's are no more. Any chance I thought we had at mending it all has diminished for me. And to tell you the truth, I think it was all for the best. I keep looking back to my Divine Intervention blog. Losing your closest friends is defintely a life interruption. But throughout the last month, God has shown me the Intervention that he needed me to see.
But not all is lost...I have started some really great friendships with some really great people. It's refreshing and nice. And most of all, there hasn't been drama. Cross our fingers! I hate change. Absolutely hate it. But this is one time that the change was so GOOD!
There's so much more to tell, but it's holiday season here at the studio! And as you can imagine, we are SWAMPED!
Ta ta for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment